Floats Across the Coast
At East Coast Float Spa, our mission is to promote relaxation for as many people as possible through Floatation Therapy. To better achieve our goal, we will soon be franchising our organic, modern, and holistic Float culture across the United States' East Coast.
In the 1950s, American neuroscientist Dr. John Lilly invented the "sensory deprivation tank", a scientific approach to reaching the ultimate relaxation. By eliminating external stimuli, people were able to reach a state of deep relaxation that was incomparable to any other method previously attempted.
Floatation Therapy has come a long way since the '50s. East Coast Float Spa was created simply because we tried out a Float and it changed our lives. At that moment, we realized this was something everyone needs to try, and we were going to help them do it!
So we started with custom-built Float Rooms. Then came our inviting, modern environment, as well as other wellness services to aid in reaching deep relaxation. We maintained a strong commitment to our passion for health through our core values and having the distinction of being an all-organic and natural spa.
When you open an East Coast Float Spa, you become a part of our family. We listen to you. We drive change and foster growth. We maintain ownership, initiative, and integrity, We promote sustainability and green working. We do our best to provide the best Floating experiences possible. We Float.
Why Franchise with East Coast Float Spa?
We began with the mission to bring Floating to as many people as possible, and that's exactly what we provide every time a new Spa is opened. Until recently, Floatation Therapy was predominantly found on the West Coast of North America. East Coast Float Spa is one of the few franchises to actually originate and spread through the East Coast of the States. Our comprehensive knowledge of Floatation Therapy, personal experience, receptivity to improvement, and core values give any franchisee the best chance of success for which they could possibly ask!
How much will it cost to open an East Coast Float Spa Franchise?
You will require approximately $250,000 - $450,000 to open your location depending on multiple factors such as number of Float Rooms and the amount of renovations needed.
Will I receive training?
Absolutely! You will receive training at an East Coast Float Spa location (whenever possible), or receive remote training through our robust intranet support and training consisting of videos, practice material, knowledge retention checks, scripts, checklists, and more. Our team will help you feel as ready as possible to open and is available for ongoing support as well.
How do I find a location and construct my East Coast Float Spa Franchise?
Our team will assist you in determining your Spa location with our mission in mind. We will also provide consultation and other resources to help build your location into a reality.
The East Coast Float Spa Franchise Process
- Complete the East Coast Float Spa Franchise Application
- Introductory Follow Up with East Coast Float Spa Management Team
- Receive Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
- Conduct due diligence
- Schedule Follow-up Call
- Submit Confidential Franchise Application (CFA)
- Senior Management Review
- Participate in Remote/Virtual Demonstration of East Coast Float Spa Training Systems and Materials
- Attend Discovery Day
- Award Franchise Agreement
- Sign Franchise Agreement
- Begin Site Selection Process
- Secure Financing
- Attend Franchise Training in West Chester, PA
- Receive Occupancy Permits and Complete Construction
- On-Site Senior Management Support and Visit for Soft Launch and Team Member Training
- GRAND OPENING!
The Ideal East Coast Float Spa Franchisee:
- Is passionate about Floatation Therapy
- Shares East Coast Float Spa's company values including integrity, initiative, driving change, and fostering growth
- Is driven by owning and managing a growing business in a rapidly expanding industry
- Maintains dedication to personal physical and mental health
- Loves helping others and sharing the benefits of Floating with all kinds of people
- Will have a willingness and ability to consistently adhere to all company standards, following its proven procedures and policies
- Radiates enthusiasm for positively building awareness of the East Coast Float Spa brand
- Preferably has experience in the health & wellness industry, but not required
- Highly preferably has previous business management or ownership experience, but not required
- Has minimum liquid assets of approximately $150,000
East Coast Float Spa Franchisee Benefits
- A best in class, recognizable modern brand
- Years of operating experience at our flagship corporate stores
- Architectural and real estate partnerships to assist you
- Robust training programs and hands-on support from home office
- New products and services tested at company-owned locations before being introduced
- Expansion plan to rapidly grow footprint to more than 25 locations
- In-depth training, marketing, operations and franchisor support