Copyright © 2014-2015 East Coast Float Spa. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
East Coast Float Spa and logos and designations of East Coast Float Spa are service marks and trademarks of East Coast Float, LLC (the "Company"). Other product and company names mentioned on the East Coast Float Spa website may be the service marks or trademarks of their respective owners.
By signing up for the East Coast Float Spa newsletter you understand and acknowledge you will occasionally be receiving emails from East Coast Float Spa. These emails could include East Coast Float Spa business updates, coupons, discounts, press releases and other information.
Visitors to our website can purchase products, services, or gift cards, complete surveys, and apply for job opportunities ("services"). When you purchase or apply, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number, and other relevant information. If you are purchasing, we may request financial information.
Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of activities, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your service requests for services
- To protect ourselves from liability
- To respond to legal process or comply with law
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company
Terms of Service
Except as provided in this paragraph, this Agreement may not be amended.
1. Description of Service
East Coast Float, LLC is providing Visitor with information, including but not limited to, about its products and services along with the ability to purchase products or gift cards, locate East Coast Float Spa and view information about its operations and benefits, request franchise information, complete customer satisfaction surveys, and apply for job openings. Visitor must provide (1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, including computer and modem and (2) provide for Visitor’s access to the Internet, and (3) pay any fees relate with such connection.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties.
The site is provided by East Coast Float, LLC on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, East Coast Float, LLC makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. East Coast Float, LLC shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this website. East Coast Float, LLC disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
3. Limitation of Liability
EAST COAST FLOAT, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR EAST COAST FLOAT, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF EAST COAST FLOAT, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE.
Visitor agrees to indemnify and hold East Coast Float, LLC, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Visitor’s use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by Visitor, or other user of the Service using Visitor’s computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
5. Modifications and Interruption to Service
East Coast Float, LLC reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Visitor. East Coast Float, LLC shall not be liable to Visitor or any third party should East Coast Float, LLC exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. Visitor acknowledges and accepts that East Coast Float, LLC does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
6. Third-Party Sites
7. Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Information
While East Coast Float, LLC makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, the company can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this website, including but not limited to hours of operation, pricing, packages, and services.
8. Governing Jurisdiction of the Delaware Courts
9. Compliance with Laws
Visitor assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. Visitor may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. Visitor further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
10. Copyright and Trademark Information
All content included or available on this site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is ©2014 East Coast Float, LLC, with all rights reserved, or is the property of East Coast Float, LLC and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of East Coast Float, LLC is strictly prohibited. Visitors agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of East Coast Float, LLC. All other trademarks displayed on East Coast Float, LLC’s website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with East Coast Float, LLC.
11. Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, East Coast Float, LLC designates the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringement.
By Mail: 569 E. Gay St. West Chester, PA 19380
By Email: email@example.com
12. General Disclaimer
East Coast Float, LLC, its products, services, staff, and information provided do not claim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. East Coast Float, LLC is a holistic health spa offering Restricted Environmental Stimulation Therapy (REST), also known as Floatation Therapy, a relaxing, natural, and proven alternative therapeutic method for the mind and body, along with other products and services. Always consult with your doctor to discuss the appropriate services for your needs, especially if you are pregnant or have an ailment. It is always important to follow your physician's guidance. Clients with pre-existing medical conditions or those taking antibiotics, supplements, prescription medicine, or otherwise have sensitivity to Magnesium must consult with their doctor, physician, or medical provider prior to using its Floatation Therapy services. Clients with pre-existing medical conditions should similarly consult with their doctor, physician, or medical provider prior to using Oxygen Bar services.
13. Limitations in Services and Products
East Coast Float, LLC reserves the right to refuse Service and to refuse the use of its products, services, locations, and websites without notice. Limitations to who can use some of its products and services are outlined in the FAQ and company policy based on safety.
Individuals needing assistance entering or exiting any part of the physical East Coast Float Spa premises must have another individual available to assist. East Coast Float, LLC and its employees cannot be held responsible for assisting entry and exit to any part of its premises. If you have any questions or concerns around accessibility please Contact Us.
14. Notice of Allergens
East Coast Float, LLC, may use or sell products that contain or were manufactured in facilities that process allergens including but not limited to nuts, wheat, milk, and soy. Individuals with severe allergies and questions should contact the location for additional information. East Coast Float, LLC can make no guarantees to the absence of allergens on its premises.
15. Client Waiver
All first-time Clients at East Coast Float Spa will be required to truthfully complete the New Client Waiver before using any of the services offered within the premises.
16. Other Terms
East Coast Float, LLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information: name, contact information including email address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences, interests, and other information relevant to Client surveys and/or offers. We may collect additional data via Cookies as well.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes
- We will never sell your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 569 E. Gay St. West Chester, PA 19380.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to, call, or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.