Please make sure you have added firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book to ensure you receive all confirmation and reminder emails: there should be one waiting for you now (double check your Junk / Spam folder if you don't see it!)
New Clients are required to arrive at least 15 minutes early to receive a brief orientation, as all Float Sessions start on the hour.
New Clients are required to complete our New Client Information Form & Waiver (click here) in advance of your appointment.
Tips for finding us:
- From Gay Street turn right into The Gay Street Plaza (immediately after the DK Diner) and head towards the separate smaller building in the back right corner.
- If you miss that turn, you can make a right at the next street, N. Adams St. (at the end of the plaza), and then make another immediate right onto E Chestnut St. and loop around to the back entrance of the plaza.
- Parking is free anywhere in the plaza lot!
- Click here for directions.
- Questions? Contact us: email@example.com | Phone: 484-881-3413
- Avoid shaving, waxing, or tanning at least 12-24 hours prior to Floating.
- Ensure any hair dye or treatment is washed at least twice before your Float.
- Avoid eating a large meal right before Floating - you don't want your stomach to be a distraction!
- Bring anything you need for after showering (hairbrush, contact lens case, etc.), as we have just about everything else for you including private shower, all natural soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and ear plugs)! There is no need to wear a bathing suit while Floating since you will be in your own private Float Suite.
- If interested, review our online Float Guidebook for various Floating techniques.
- We require at least 24 hours' notice when canceling or rescheduling your reservation to avoid being charged for your session. Please review our Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy (click here).
- Please arrive five minutes before your appointment start time. You don't want to be in a rush, as all Float sessions start on the hour!